3/09/2020

Lessons From My Inbox




  • I must love to spend money because anyone selling anything is sending me shit!
  • All candidates running need and want my support because they all want to let me know they have my back.
  • Somebody out there wants to date me even though I am happily married!
  • Somebody in some Godforsaken country picked up a check with my name on it every so often and wants to help me by cashing it. Ah, the generosity of some people never ceases to amaze me!
  • Competitors of companies of items I have purchased value my business too because they bombard me with their marketing campaigns and feel I am gullible enough to buy into them.
  • Gaining another credit card will increase my spending power (yeah right)
  • A new car is waiting for me to pull into the dealership and claim it! That simple!
  • If I just click on a link, I will become an instant winner of whatever, some free giveaway. I don’t have to work for it, just move my mouse and click!
  • Every site I visited has a log and wants me back!  They know something about what I want to do with my time that I don’t. I need and want to spend it with them, at their place of business, not writing this!


Sister Bonds

  Having spent some time recently with my older sister, it reminded me of so many shared moments in our youth.   Those years were some of th...