6/16/2023

Back in the Pink Saddle!

 


She’s back! It was been so long since I have written a blog on this page.  I have not felt any topic pulling on me that motivated me to write.  Now with so much time isolated in my home more than ever, since COVID peaks, I have the time and drive.

Why the time? Another blasted breast cancer diagnosis. No worries, I won’t bore you with the details.  I have a Caring Bridge page for that.  I think the page has sorta became self-therapy for me and bypassed a lot of technical questions people want to ask you by just putting it out there, updates and such.

I have never considered myself a great writer, just someone who always seems to have a lot to say and has always loved writing. Story telling is a hidden art and one not valued enough too. If you want to become a better writer, read, read and then read some more. You develop a very discerning eye for those who write good and some, well not so good!

Sharing is caring, so I will share some of this journey, most the mental side, how my view of the world is changing and my attitude towards everything. This time I know I will, if I come out okay, never be the same. Hopefully with inputs from others, an even better version of me. LOL!  May you find things in your own life that motivate you to a bigger better you!  

Sister Bonds

  Having spent some time recently with my older sister, it reminded me of so many shared moments in our youth.   Those years were some of th...